Rambo Primary is a state funded school, but this meant that it was unable to fund early-years education. TFS stepped in to help in 2011 through to 2014 by converting old crumbling classroom into a new nursery and school library.
What We've Achieved
- conversion of an existing classroom into a new nursery room
- conversion of an existing classroom into a new school library and the supply of furniture and books
- teacher training workshops
- the supply of school furniture including tables, chairs, bookcases, and cupboards
- faciliated the donation of a solar drinking water filtration system for the school